Tuesday, July 24, 2012

WWII US Infantry







These are the new plastic US infantry figures from Warlord Games.  I've been waiting for them to produce WWII US infantry in plastic for a while.  Though they are a little chunky I really like the variety of poses.  I just wish they had included decals for the divisional patches as they did with their British infantry set a while back.  The ruined building is Warlord Games' "Ruined Hamlet".  I used just a small section of one house.  The kit includes three of the same house ruins and is pretty nice -- except the price.  I thought $50.00 for three plastic houses was a bit extreme.  But then, that didn't stop me from buying them, so.....

 I know, an NCO probably wouldn't have been on the BAR but other than the officer his was the only other helmet whose back was towards the front of the vignette.

No comments:

Post a Comment